My path to international work consisted of long journeys, personal discoveries of different countries and meetings with cultures. I was in 33 countries and more than 100 cities around the world. I studied in Russia, Hong Kong and Germany. I even lived in a tent in Tanzania, neighboring wildlife. I learned to speak Chinese words so that I could be understood in the Middle Country. I also organized a bike tour across Germany for 30 participants from two countries, and showed Siberia to more than 500 foreigners and destroyed many stereotypes.
Now I help others see the world: I organize inspiring international projects, I help find interesting and useful educational opportunities abroad, I show my native Krasnoyarsk to incoming guests. One wise man once said: «If all the people in the world went to visit each other, get acquainted, communicate and understand different cultures, there wouldn’t be a warrior in the world.» By my mission in life, I chose to develop contacts and bridges of friendship between people from different parts of the world.
The approach of non-formal education is close to me. The topics I work with include international cooperation and intercultural communication, urban development, architecture and design, IT, youth work, project management, pedagogy and education, creativity and ecology.
I am open for cooperation, write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I be useful?
- I organize international projects: I develop the concept and content of the program; I find partners, sponsors and participants; I curate the project until its completion.
- I conduct trainings on flexible competences (personal growth, teambuilding, emotional intelligence, conflict management, project management).
- I advise on international educational trips: education abroad for a grant, internships for professionals and volunteering for the benefit of society. I edit grant and aid documents (applications, motivation letters, CV) and help increase the chance of participating in programs.
- I teach English in an entertaining and interactive format.
- I encourage you to travel: I share advice on independent trips — how to get a visa, buy discounted tickets, find accommodation, and interesting leisure activities.
Education and professional development
⇒ Siberian Federal University, Institute of Pedagogy, Psychology and Sociology, Bachelor of Psychology (Krasnoyarsk)
⇒ Winner of the All-Russian competition of academic mobility UKRUSAL for an educational internship at the Business School of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
⇒ Siberian Federal University, Humanitarian Institute, Master of General History in Oriental Studies — China
⇒ Winner of the international academic mobility competition Erasmus, with the opportunity to study at the University of Duisburg-Essen (Germany)
⇒ Member of the Teodor Heuss International Faculty Training Program
⇒ Various international seminars on conflict transformation, critical thinking, youth work and inter-sectoral cooperation.